This a tool aim for assembly programmer who needs fast conversion for DEC/HEX/BIN.
This is the main screen of "Programmer Tool". Color brands indicate which cells are DEC/HEX/BIN. The selected type will be highlighted by YELLOW.
- Type in the value from the bottom keyboard and the values of other two types will be shown at the same time.
- Press Back to decrement one digit.
- Press the selected type again to clear all contents.
- Both HEX and BIN will roll forever as long as you keep adding digits.
- DEC will stop at the 8th digit due to size limit of 24-bit binary. It cannot be in excess of 0xFFFFFF (16777215 dec).
- Both HEX and BIN can use LOGIC functions (AND/OR/XOR/TOGGLE/ADD).
- In HEX mode, function will be shown as below:
- When function has been pressed, the original value will be put into the first line and the second line will become HEX entry for the second value of the function.
- Press "=" to calculate the result. The screen will resume to normal and result will be shown in all DEC/HEX/BIN.
- In BIN mode, function will be shown as below:
- Please note that only the least significant 8-bits of the Binary code will be able to perform LOGIC functions.
- When function has been pressed, the original value will be put into the third line and the fourth line will become BIN entry for the second value (also 8-bits only) of the function.
- Like in HEX, press "=" to calculate.